- Experience 10 year(s)
- Location Kano
Palladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations. Palladium is built on the idea that progress will be supported by four key pillars:
- International Development
- Strategy Execution Consulting
- Impact Investment
- Training and Events
Team Leader | Chief of Party | Nigeria
We create positive impact through more than 100 current projects with more than 2000 employees operating in over 90 countries.
The Team Leader | Chief of Party has overall in-country programmatic, financial and management responsibility for the project. The Team Leader is a senior representative of the company and as such ensures that risks are minimised, company policies, processes and procedures are adhered to, and the project is compliant with client policies, rules and regulations. The role ensures that project objectives, outcomes and deliverables are met and that financial, operational and reporting requirements of the client are adhered to. The role works closely with and manages the project team of technical and administrative professionals and other support staff. The Team Leader is the primary liaison with the client and represents the company with other donors, partners and stakeholders, including the host country government.
Essential Education and Experience Required
- Relevant Masters degree;
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in international development, including 5 + years in a Team Leader or senior management role;
- Proven track record in leading health programmes; ideally, maternal health
- Work experience with big international development agencies (DFID and USAID are preferred)
- Solid knowledge of and experience in Northern Nigeria
- Strategy, planning and delivery of international development programmes in North Nigeria
- Management of programme risk within acceptable parameters
- Management of relationships with international donor organisations
- Timely and accurate reporting experience to donor organisations: including production of inter alia, quarterly progress reports, annual reports, briefing papers in advance of OPR and MTR, etc.
- Management of relationships with the Government of Nigeria, and a complex network of partners
- Capacity building of a large team, performance management experience
- Excellent English language communication skills and ability to work collaboratively across technical disciplines
- Ability to communicate effectively and negotiate persuasively with high level decision makers
How to applyPlease apply on the website with your CV and cover letter attached.For a full job description, please click here.