Jobs Vacancy Zenith Engineering Nigeria Limited New Job Opening – Nigeria 2018
Career Recruitment – Jobs Vacancy Zenith Engineering Nigeria Limited New Job Opening – Nigeria 2018
Job vacancy Nigeria: Jobs Vacancy Zenith Engineering Nigeria Limited New Job Opening – Nigeria 2018
Job Description: Today Work Nigeria
Zenith Engineering Nigeria Limited is the leading Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) service provider in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry .Our Company is dedicated to providing comprehensive Services to all sectors of the Oil and Gas industry.
Applications are invites from fresh graduates for the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program (Engineering)
- The Graduate Trainee Program is a distinctive platform for recruiting fresh talents into the talent pool of zenith engineering workforce.
- We are therefore looking to recruit graduates with minimum qualification of 2nd class lower degree and its equals in Engineering across different fields and other professions such as:
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- System Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Develop competency to perform operations and operate equipment as assigned, and be accountable for jobs at end of training period.
- Contribute to preparation of project site reports.
- Participate in post-job debriefings.
- Learn basic rig components and different roles of service companies.
- Provide job support to engineers and specialists at the project site and in the base location, including risk analysis.
- Assist with rig-up and rig-down of tools and equipment at the project site.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Engineering or related felds.
- Attitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates should be young talents who graduated not more than 6 years ago.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]