Jobs Vacancy Tusen Consulting Limited Job Opening – Send In Your CVs – Nigeria 2018
Career Recruitment – Jobs Vacancy Tusen Consulting Limited Job Opening – Send In Your CVs – Nigeria 2018
Job vacancy Nigeria: Jobs Vacancy Tusen Consulting Limited Job Opening – Send In Your CVs – Nigeria 2018
Job Description: Today Work Nigeria
Tusen Consulting Limited (formerly Adecco Nigeria Limited), is an indigenous company established in Nigerian 2002 by Adecco SA, a Forbes Global 500 company and worldwide industry leader.
With a wealth of experience from our former parent company, we provide general HR solutions, including specialized staffing services. Tusen Consulting delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to corporate clients and qualified associates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Receivable/Credit Control Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- Verify and accurately post all payments to the correct invoice/s
- Reconciliation of accounts with clients
- Follow up with clients
- Support the month end process
- Report on Aged Receivables plus other ad hoc reporting where applicable
- At least 7 years experience required
- Generate invoices
- Generate monthly statements for clients
Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to work autonomously, yet be part of a broader team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player with the ability to communicate and coordinate with multiple parties
- Excellent computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages
- Accuracy and attention to detail when managing accounting figures and financial records
- Understanding of accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to build and manage client relationships
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their Application to: [email protected] with the role as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.