Career Recruitment – Jobs Vacancy Tek Experts New Ongoing Recruitment – Share & Apply – Nigeria 2018
Job vacancy Nigeria: Jobs Vacancy Tek Experts New Ongoing Recruitment – Share & Apply – Nigeria 2018
Job Description: Today Work Nigeria
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Are you a passionate marketing professional? Are you looking for an environment where you can drive innovation and promote a rapidly expanding organisation? Tek Experts has a superb opportunity to do just this.
- As the Marketing Manager you will have responsibility for designing, developing and delivering the marketing plan to develop the Tek Experts brand across Nigeria and support other sites while helping drive recruitment activity. Working with local stakeholders, marketing colleagues and third parties, the marketing manager will be responsible for defining, designing and delivering targeted marketing activity that position Tek Experts as an employer of choice and help us reach our ambitious recruitment targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Marketing Director with local PR activity
- Manage and develop social media channels and internal communications
- Monitor and report on effectiveness and ROI
- Maintain range of high quality marketing materials to support online/offline activity
- Work with Marketing Director and stakeholders to develop the regional marketing plan and budget
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to manage the development and delivery of regional marketing activity
- Plan, manage and promote a range of marketing programs, including events, advertising, interviews, video and photoshoots,
What We’re Looking For
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to be able to adapt plans and activity quickly and efficiently is crucial
- Proven experience maximizing the impact of recruitment marketing campaigns to drive results
- True self-starter that can drive marketing activity across a business
- Strong English language skills and experience of writing content
- Graduate degree, preferably in marketing or a related subject.
- Proven experience managing marketing programs activity for a growing and dynamic company is highly desirable
- Experience managing online and offline marketing programs across B2C and B2B environments, including events, internal communications, social media, email marketing etc.
- Proven experience of developing high touch marketing plans in line with strategic objectives
- Experience of supporting large-scale recruitment programs would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to build strong relationships with people across the business is key the successful candidate will be required to build relationships with marketing colleagues, senior stakeholders across the business, peers in other departments and recruitment teams to deliver objectives
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply