Jobs Vacancy Tanus Group New Job Position Available – Nigeria 2018
Career Recruitment – Jobs Vacancy Tanus Group New Job Position Available – Nigeria 2018
Job vacancy Nigeria: Jobs Vacancy Tanus Group New Job Position Available – Nigeria 2018
Job Description: Today Work Nigeria
Tanus Group – A reputable firm company is seeking an e-business officer with responsibilities which includes increasing the efficiency of the company’s book production and sales through various channels while undertaking various researches and cost-benefit analysis. He/she is also responsible for identifying, analyzing, and understanding the e-business needs and requirements of the clients as well as the companies. E-business team handles the e-commerce, mobile and web development projects and ensures the local network and Internet connectivity is stable in order to meet the business objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-business Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Effectively carry out the translation of business requirements into functional specifications to satisfy the business needs and necessary system modifications.
- Undertake conversion of data to the new system and work with the application support personnel to implement the system software.
- Coordinate effectively with all stakeholders and technical staff.
- Perform other assigned duties as delegated by supervisor, line manager and management from time to time.
- Support and implement various development projects.
- Effectively undertake the requirement elicitation, document and analysis, solution design, testing definition and execution.
- Document the enhancement recommendations from project managers and business stakeholders and evaluate site design and functionality.
- Effectively analyze and monitor the services, market trends, and customer requirements.
- Interact with business users and work closely with them to understand their IT needs and business opportunities.
- Expert in digital marketing which includes Web, mobile and social media networks.
- Knowledge about the different technologies and features such as eCommerce, mCommerce, mobile development and graphic illustrations.
- Ability to write clear reports and maintain records
- Effective organizational and management skills.
- Expert in time management and the ability for achieving the given tasks within the allocated time frame.
- Knowledge of networked environments and maintaining a stable environment (LAN, WAN).
- Exhibit Professionalism at all times.
- Punctual and hardworking in nature.
- Ability to work under pressure and stressful conditions.
- Expert judgment and decision making skills.
- A self-starter with high attention to detail.
- Great team work and collaborative spirit.
- Proven ability to make an impact internally and externally.
- Analytical minded.
- Ability to engage and drive others to deliver targets.
- Exhibit high energy levels and drive.
- Ability to easily adapt to changing work environment.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Marketing, Management or any other relevant field.
- 3 – 6 years experience in ICT with respect to Web and mobile technologies.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Using the job title “E-business Officer” as the subject line.
Application Deadline 7th December, 2018.