Jobs Vacancy Smart Partners Consulting Limited Job Position – Nigeria 2018
Career Recruitment – Jobs Vacancy Smart Partners Consulting Limited Job Position – Nigeria 2018
Job vacancy Nigeria: Jobs Vacancy Smart Partners Consulting Limited Job Position – Nigeria 2018
Job Description: Today Work Nigeria
Smart Partners Consulting – Our client seek to hire a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: VCE Infrastructure Engineer
- We seek to hire a VCE Engineer will combine a variety of skill set of network management, VMware solutions and server design and architecture to develop innovative solutions on infrastructure technologies
- Responsible for identifying gaps in existing client skill base and developing documentation to include job descriptions for key architectural positions
- Deploy change management initiatives using ITIL standards
- Leads the development and execution of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
- Partners with assigned vendors to build effective relationships and collaborative team environments; manage vendor contract SLA’s to achieve established goal and enhance vendor relationships.
- Architecture, design, support for Infrastructure Technology
- Encompass server optimization support, engineering, and provide third level support for operations services, innovations and infrastructure required to deliver efficient and effective platforms
- Review operations and business requirements for projects pertaining to server infrastructure
- Creation of automation scripts for both Windows and Linux servers
- Maintenance of complete hardware enclosure and its devices including but not limited to firmware upgrades
- Bachelor’s Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology Management or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must not be older than 35 years of age as at end of this year.
- Professional Certifications – VCE certifications, Cisco certified professional, Microsoft Systems Certified Professional.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant work experience with in depth knowledge of VMWare, Cisco, VCE, Dell Systems and major vendors of infrastructure.
- Relevant experience in usage of all flash environment, operating systems installation, network management, IP Networking, VPN and firewalling and converged infrastructure.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Working knowledge of storage technologies (Net App, EMC, working knowledge of active directory (SSCM, SCOM) and deep conceptual knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Backup/Restore experience in a VMWare environment using DataDomian
- Advanced knowledge of software led infrastructure management
- Exceptional oral and written skills
- Can do and positive attitude with a passion to deliver on set objectives
- Engineer mentality of finding better solutions ad increased productivity
- Highly detailed oriented and methodical approach to work
- Working knowledge of Networking
- Proven history of logical and deductive reasoning approach to trouble shooting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV’s including verifiable achievements to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 13th July, 2018.