Jobs Vacancy Sarepta Nigeria Limited Job Openings [3 Positions] – Nigeria 2019
Career Recruitment – Jobs Vacancy Sarepta Nigeria Limited Job Openings [3 Positions] – Nigeria 2019
Job vacancy Nigeria: Jobs Vacancy Sarepta Nigeria Limited Job Openings [3 Positions] – Nigeria 2019
Job Description: Today Work Nigeria
Sarepta Nigeria Limited – We are a limited company as are our subsidiaries. Our core competency is designing viable partnerships for fostering foreign and domestic investment in key sectors of the Nigerian economy for growth. Namely in the agriculture, manufacturing, real Estate, natural resources, and transportation sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Office Cleaner
Location: Lekki-Phase I, Lagos
- We are looking for a Cleaner to take care of our environment and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties diligently. The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, mopping, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Perform routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Not above 29 years
- Candidate within Lekki axis
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Knowledge of cleaning agents and supplies
Job Title: Bus Driver
Location: Lekki Phase1, Lagos
Job Type: Full/Part Time
- Keep all documents and receipts of the vehicle and maintenance services secure
- Carry out maintenance on vehicles, like changing the batteries, changing engine oil when necessary, and refueling the bus
- Identify electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technicians
- Ensure that vehicles are kept neat and tidy at all times by washing both the interior and exterior parts of the vehicle
- Follow all applicable traffic laws
- Keep a log of their activities
- Report serious mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel
- Gender: Male
- Commercial driver’s license
- SSCE (minimum qualification)
- Experience: Very skilled and Experienced
Job Title: Saloon Stylist
- You must be able to satisfy customers, and have good self-confidence.
Requirements and Skills
- Should be able to braid well, fixing of weavon etc
- Minimum Qualification Requirements: SSCE Minimum
- With Experience 1 year Specialization Health & Beauty Jobs Specialization Health & Beauty Jobs Job details: U should have an experience of a saloon, good looking and very neat should be able to work without supervision well-mannered and friendly.
- Candidate should reside within Lekki-Ajah axis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the Job Title as the subject (e.g. Cleaner) to: [email protected] for immediate employment
Application Deadline: 28th January, 2019.