Career Recruitment – Jobs Vacancy Red Star Express Plc New Job Position Available – Nigeria 2018
Job vacancy Nigeria: Jobs Vacancy Red Star Express Plc New Job Position Available – Nigeria 2018
Job Description: Today Work Nigeria
Red Star Express Plc, a licensee of FedEx Corporation is a leading logistics solution provider with offices in over 160 locations in Nigeria.
Red Star Express offers a wide range of career options ranging from Sales, Marketing, Information Technology, Management, Customer Services etc. Available positions from time to time are posted on this site and you may complete and submit your applications online for position that interest you.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Job Reference Code: SW-DEV-11-2018
Department: Information System
- Contribute to the software development process (i.e. development, testing, deployment, continuous improvement, etc.)
- Contribute to the analysis, testing and deployment of all software development projects
- Develop, test and deploy code for the Company’s IT platforms, including back-end and UI functions of the products.
- Software programming skills.
- Ability to work with MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 and MySQL.
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing environment and industry.
- Ability to explain technical problems in simple terms and to deliver results within defined timelines.
- Ability to think strategically with an eye for detail.
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships at all levels across the business.
- Problem solving, troubleshooting, Organising, prioritising and multitasking skills are essential..
- Ability to manage the development, acquisition and maintenance of technology-based products and services.
- Ability to provide dynamic, confident and motivational leadership to a high performing team
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- B.SC or HND in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Post Graduate/ professional qualification (e.g. MSc, MCPD, MCSD, ITIL, etc.) is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional programming experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect web, windows or mobile applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience in a software reporting tool such as Crystal Reports, RDLC or MS SQL Server Reporting Services
- Provide training and support for company’s IT platforms
- Experience in building and maintaining large-scale systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Programming Languages such as VB.NET/C#, JAVA and technologies such as ADO.NET, ASP.NET MVC, OOP, SDLC, and MSSQL Database Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 16th November, 2018.