Jobs Vacancy Pruvia Integrated Limited Ongoing Recruitment [2 Positions] – Nigeria 2019
Career Recruitment – Jobs Vacancy Pruvia Integrated Limited Ongoing Recruitment [2 Positions] – Nigeria 2019
Job vacancy Nigeria: Jobs Vacancy Pruvia Integrated Limited Ongoing Recruitment [2 Positions] – Nigeria 2019
Job Description: Today Work Nigeria
Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- As a Marketing Executive, you will contribute and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote products sales and services.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
Skills and Requirements
- HND/B.Sc/B.A in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Proven experience as Marketing Executive or similar role
- Minimum of 4years work experience and above in the real estate sector
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web Trends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Applicants should reside within Ogba, Ikeja, Agege, Ojodu-berger, Iju-Ishaga,etc
- Professional qualification in Real Estate an added advantage
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The Business Development Executive will focus on customer acquisition in a Real Estate Sector.
- Researches client business referrals, network, and web leads. Provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Work with client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- High school degree or equivalent
- Four years experience in sales, or related sales experience
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: [email protected] with their valid addresses and contact numbers included. The subject of your application should the job Title.
Application Deadline 1st February 2019.