Jobs Vacancy Peptribe Nigeria New Job Vacancy Available – Nigeria 2019
Career Recruitment – Jobs Vacancy Peptribe Nigeria New Job Vacancy Available – Nigeria 2019
Job vacancy Nigeria: Jobs Vacancy Peptribe Nigeria New Job Vacancy Available – Nigeria 2019
Job Description: Today Work Nigeria
Peptribe Nigeria is a Social Network where people get to share special moments with friends and loved ones and also get to meet and make new friends at the same time, earn points through daily activities and engagements which can be converted to cash.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- Oversees paid media strategies to optimize brand awareness, online engagement, and recruitment efforts
- Maintains regular contact with customers to ensure understanding of business from customer’s perspective
- Develop brand awareness and online reputation
- Develop and manage Content essential for brand building and engagement
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Success with marketing brands via social media, transforming creative ideas into successful campaigns across multiple brands and platforms with the ability to deliver results; engagement, growth, brand sentiment, credibility, innovation
- Strong relationships with social media platforms.
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach, a good sense of prioritization and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with social scheduling software such as Hootsuite and Tweetdeck.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, snapchat, etc.), their audience and how each platform can be most effectively utilized.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Must be familiar with infographics and Explainer video applications
- Create and upload copy and images for the organization’s website.
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications.
- Keep up to date with current digital trends.
- Participating in general marketing activities.
- Manages the Company’s visual identity and communication to the public
- Pioneers and implements measurable strategies and action plans that will drive the Company’s brand awareness nationally and globally
- Develops and executes innovative communication strategies to educate and inform external and internal stakeholders about activities and accomplishments of the Company
- Composes and edits press releases, company literature, and articles for internal and external use
- Reviews and updates Company’s website
- Establishes and manages a best in class and attractive web presence with online contents and marketing materials to generate traffic and allow easy user interface on company’s webpage
- Leads team to create strong social media presence and innovative campaigns that empowers stakeholders to spread the company’s brand virally and increase quality and quantity of followers
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 23rd February, 2019.