Jobs Vacancy Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is Recruiting – Send CV! – Nigeria 2018
Career Recruitment – Jobs Vacancy Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is Recruiting – Send CV! – Nigeria 2018
Job vacancy Nigeria: Jobs Vacancy Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is Recruiting – Send CV! – Nigeria 2018
Job Description: Today Work Nigeria
Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into the this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Designer Engineer (Civil-Structural/Mechanical/Electrical)
Duties And Responsibilities
- Preparing layouts, calculations and designs related to the most complicated elements of projects
- Designing and detailing complicated new components from previous designs based on engineering instructions, government and regulatory codes and client standards
- Producing drawings in a complicated field (Civil-Structural/Mechanical/Electrical) with minimum technical guidance
- Coordinating complicated work between field and office
- Assisting field forces during construction
- Assisting with engineering feasibility and cost studies
- Reporting progress of work assignments to immediate supervisor
- Checking the work and assisting in the training of less experienced drafting and design personnel
- Ensuring all drawings and materials are in accordance with client specifications and standards
- Making general recommendations on the utilization of new drafting/design techniques, normally within an area of specialization
- Analyzing design elements for potential trends, technical feasibility, client or contractual requirements
- Being able to meet safety requirements to attend site visits
- Performing other duties as requested
- Ensuring all project/site activities are performed in compliance to the engineering, health, safety, and environment requirement.
External /internal relationship/contacts:
- Lead Engineer
- Design Team Lead
- Engineering manager
- FODE Project Manager
- A relevant engineering degree/Technical school certification / degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced computer skills and experience with major drafting and design software such as AutoCAD, CADWorx, SmartPlant, AutoPLANT and PDMS
- Strong organizational skills, technical competence and attention to detail
- At least five (5) years of progressive experience in facilities engineering and design in the oil and gas industry
- Field engineering or plant operation in large industrial plants, utilities, process plants, or engineering / construction firms is an asset.
- Competent oral (English) and written communication skills
- Knowledge of industry/regulatory standards
- Proficiency in reading and understanding technical drawings/diagrams
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]