Jobs Vacancy Nigerian Stock Exchange Latest Recruitment – Nigeria 2019
Career Recruitment – Jobs Vacancy Nigerian Stock Exchange Latest Recruitment – Nigeria 2019
Job vacancy Nigeria: Jobs Vacancy Nigerian Stock Exchange Latest Recruitment – Nigeria 2019
Job Description: Today Work Nigeria
The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Support Analyst
Department: Enterprise Innovation Hub
Report to: Head, Enterprise Innovation Hub
Grade: Data Support Analyst
Estimated Date Of Resumption: Thursday, February 21, 2019
- The job scope of the Data Support Analyst will primarily entail providing support to the lead data Scientist/Analyst in terms of data gathering, extraction, modelling and monitoring.
- The prospective candidate is expected to possess cross-functional skills and capabilities that will enable him or her work closely with relevant teams and should understand data sourcing and aggregation as well as basic data analysis using MS Excel with knowledge of SQL as an added advantage.
- Extract data from various systems and compile for inclusion into the big data stack for analysis
- Model data with the intent of integrating into large scale analytical projects
- Manage electronically shared documents as well as virtual meetings and conferences
- Perform client relationship management activities on both internal and external customers of the Innovation Hub
- Advanced understanding and use of Microsoft Excel
- Understanding & dexterity with Databases (RDBMS, ODBC) is important. Basic/Intermediate understanding and use of data science tools such as Python, R, Tableau, etc
- Possess a clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics. Having a startup mindset. Note: A startup is NOT a new tech company
- Monitor trending of data provided in analytics and reports deviations to Senior Data Analyst
- Assists with the maintenance of databases for relevant KPIs and ensures the analytical integrity of provided reports
- Interfaces with Managers, Supervisors, and Leads as an occasional resource for the development of mid-tier reporting
- Act as a frontline resource for the troubleshooting and resolution of internal issues in the provision/delivery of reporting and analyses
- Contribute to relevant projects or internal programs as requested
- Perform additional tasks or special projects as assigned
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Economics, Data Science or a related field.
- Experience with the Financial/Capital Market ecosystem in Nigeria is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in dealing with Enterprise Data with bias for analyses and reporting.
- Proven proficiency in MS Excel.
- Data Management
- Business Acumen
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st January, 2019.