Career Recruitment – Jobs Vacancy Millies International School Limited Job Position Available – Nigeria 2018
Job vacancy Nigeria: Jobs Vacancy Millies International School Limited Job Position Available – Nigeria 2018
Job Description: Today Work Nigeria
Millie’s International School is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Nursery & Primary Educator
Job Description/ Requirements
- Are you experienced and outstanding in delivering the British Curriculum?
- Can you easily commute to Jericho?
- We seek experienced Early Years Educator who:
- To complement your qualification and experience, you will come with patience, a good sense of humour and great stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of a large group of young, lively children
- Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, arts and crafts are also advantageous
- You must have excellent English Language skills (clear written and spoken) along with good reading, writing and numeracy skills.
- Good level of computer literacy.
- Has a B.Sc/B.Ed. A Montessori qualification is an added advantage
- Has a minimum of 4 years verifiable Early Years teaching experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the British National Curriculum and experience of teaching phonics is desirable and an added advantage.
- Observation, planning and assessment skills are required to ensure the quality of learning is sustained
- You should be enthusiastic and confident in your abilities to engage children and extend their learning through play, enabling their emotional, social and educational development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018.