Jobs Vacancy IT Horizons Limited New Job Vacancy – Nigeria 2018
Career Recruitment – Jobs Vacancy IT Horizons Limited New Job Vacancy – Nigeria 2018
Job vacancy Nigeria: Jobs Vacancy IT Horizons Limited New Job Vacancy – Nigeria 2018
Job Description: Today Work Nigeria
IT Horizons Limited is a company with diverse talents and skills on existing, recent and upcoming technologies worldwide. We are a team of young, vibrant, ambitious but experienced professionals who deal with everything relating to technologies especially information communication technologies (ICT). In addition, we have the ability to update with latest trends and requirements of our esteemed clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems Administrator
- A system integration ICT Company with a clear focus in technology enabled solutions and professional services is urgently seeking a System Administrator that shall support all manner of systems administration tasks required to support the Project Storage, Backups and Systems (Servers). Plan, administer, and troubleshoot Hot, Warm, and Cold (offsite) backup tiers across network and on premise
- Experience in large-scale technology implementations identifying resources required, timeline, implementation, post-implementation, and on-going support activities
- Troubleshoot, test, and resolve backup failures or data protection short comings
- System Administration; Cloud (IAAS, PAAS & SAAS), Storages (EMC, NetApps, Hitachi etc.)
Most Important Technical Skills:
- Experience with automated backup software and deduplication devices (Networker 9 and Data Domain preferred).
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision, meeting deadlines commitments and effective problem solving skill
- Years of Experience (range): Mid-Level (4-6 Years)
- Level of Education Required: Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field preferred
- Area(s) of Concentration: Certification(s) required: MCSE, RHCA, CompTIA Security and other relevant certification is an added advantage
- Working knowledge with Linux and Windows operating systems, VMWare ESXi 6, and Cloud.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills with server, network management, and infrastructure systems
- Experienced on Storage such as; EMC series, Data Domains, HP, Hitachi etc.
- Good knowledge in Active Directory, Exchange/Office 365, DNS, DHCP, Windows and Linux OS
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.