Jobs Vacancy InterTech Systems Limited New Job Opportunity – Nigeria 2018
Career Recruitment – Jobs Vacancy InterTech Systems Limited New Job Opportunity – Nigeria 2018
Job vacancy Nigeria: Jobs Vacancy InterTech Systems Limited New Job Opportunity – Nigeria 2018
Job Description: Today Work Nigeria
InterTech Systems Limited is an integrated general services company with core competences extending to oil and gas, engineering and maintenance support, asset integrity management, inspections services, manpower support services, drilling supplies and maintenance, procurement and training support services.
Job Title: HR Officer
- A Skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.
- You will be responsible for administrative tasks and contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, kindly apply. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to contract/consultant employees, employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective on-boarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Preferably male and not more than 25 years of age
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience required
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office (Particularly, Outlook, Excel and MS-Word); knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- B.Sc./BA/HND in Business Administration, Social Studies or other relevant fields;
- Higher academic qualification and certifications will be a plus
Application Deadline 5th December, 2018