Jobs Vacancy Huawei Technologies New Job Opportunity – Nigeria 2018
Career Recruitment – Jobs Vacancy Huawei Technologies New Job Opportunity – Nigeria 2018
Job vacancy Nigeria: Jobs Vacancy Huawei Technologies New Job Opportunity – Nigeria 2018
Job Description: Today Work Nigeria
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Incident & Problem Management Manager
- Accountable for the delivery of Root Cause Analysis and problem resolution within given target duration
- Responsible for coordinating problem resolution involving internal support groups, vendors, suppliers, customers and managing any roadblocks
- Ensures that necessary reports (e.g. RCA, reviewed Major Incident, etc.) are delivered.
- Ensures quality of Known Error record and the Knowledge Database
- Provide framework for identifying, planning, delivering and supporting IT services to the business leveraging on the best practices for Change & Release management processe
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed changes to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Develop methodologies/processes that support the monitoring of change control successes in areas targeted for improvement.
- Develop timeframes for process changes in order to support company objectives and business goals.
- Perform efficiently corporate cultural analysis and create change strategies that are flexible and adaptive.
- Facilitate the adoption of new or improved processes and/or procedures across the organization .
- Ensures that Incident and Problem Management KPIs are reported and their targets met
- Proactive in identification of possible incidents and/or problems before they occur. (In order to achieve this, alarms, tickets, incident trend analysis can be performed.)
- Track and communicate status of incident and problem resolution efforts. Report RCA conclusions and support reporting activities.
- Attend the required trainings and courses (technical and soft skills) to increase the current competence level.
- Provide coaching to Resolver/Support teams and business users on processes of incident and problem tracking tasks.
- Manage Incidents 24×7 and ensure minimal disruption to the service and fast service restoration.
- Act as a center focal point for all departments during incidents and coordinate between them to get the fast results.
- Ensure timely communication / information flow towards internal & external stakeholders.
- Setting up of Technical & Management Bridge to facilitate communication during incidents.
- Manage and coordinate the escalated requests from Local Organization or internal stakeholders.
- Ensure the same categorization, impact and priority coding systems are used for effective and consistent communication in order to facilitate the trending analysis for proactive identification of problems.
- Responsible for the complete process adherence and handling of incidents and problems according to SLAs/OLAs/WLAs
Education and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering/ Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of Seven (7) years work experience with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
- Prior experience in an operations/services/technology environment.
- Strong root cause analysis, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of IS/IT applications and software development lifecycles.
- Project Management basic knowledge.
- Knowledge of eTOM or other industry practices related to Service Management and Lifecycle.
- Ability to track tasks, make assignments, and deliver on commitment dates.
- Effectively interact with various levels of management and customers.
- ITIL Change, Incident & Problem Management experience.
- ITIL Foundation Certification.
- Good communication and reporting skills.
- Competency in process development, execution, and administration.
- Impact Analysis and System Configuration Experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply