Jobs Vacancy GUO Transport Company Limited Current Vacancies [2 Positions] – Nigeria 2018
Career Recruitment – Jobs Vacancy GUO Transport Company Limited Current Vacancies [2 Positions] – Nigeria 2018
Job vacancy Nigeria: Jobs Vacancy GUO Transport Company Limited Current Vacancies [2 Positions] – Nigeria 2018
Job Description: Today Work Nigeria
GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Find reliable sources to supply goods and services
- Review requisitions to determine proper pricing and quality control
- Contact suppliers to obtain information on price, quality and delivery terms for goods and services required.
- Determine method of procurement such as direct purchase or bid.
- Place orders for purchases and ensure proper follow up for timely delivery.
- Procure capital items / consumables in accordance with company policy.
- Maintain procurement records such as items or services purchased costs, delivery, product quality or performance/usage.
- Discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services with users, vendors and others to determine source of problem and take corrective action.
- Conduct / prepare periodic market survey / reports for price comparison
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree holder in Procurement/Supply Chain Management or any other related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant work experience
- Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) is an added advantage
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Excellent Sourcing skills
- Strong Finance & Cost Management Skills
- Excellent Data Analysis and Superior Organizational Skills
Job Title: Admin Assistant
- Assist in vehicle licenses procurement and renewal, handling of accident cases and insurance claims.
- Assist in the provision of printing materials for terminals, such as: flyers, banners, sign board.
- Assist in sourcing and distributing of passenger’s refreshment to different terminals.
- Ensure all terminals receive stationeries.
- Assist in the supervision of cleaners.
- OND in any related field.
- Minimum 0-3 years’ relevant work experience
- Good Organizational Skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good Numerical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 1st November, 2018.