Jobs Vacancy GreenBuckett Graduate Employment Opportunity – Nigeria 2019
Career Recruitment – Jobs Vacancy GreenBuckett Graduate Employment Opportunity – Nigeria 2019
Job vacancy Nigeria: Jobs Vacancy GreenBuckett Graduate Employment Opportunity – Nigeria 2019
Job Description: Today Work Nigeria
GreenBuckett is a full-service software solutions provider that works with clients to maximize the effectiveness of their business through the adoption of digital technology. We’re perfectly poised for businesses that prefers all their software services under one roof. Our rich experience and stringent quality standards ensure us to provide software solutions that gives your business an edge over competitors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web and Mobile App Developer
Employment Type: Remote worker, 1 year contract (Average of 12 months before retention)
About Remote Work in Greenbuckett
- Remote work is a working style that allows professionals to work outside of a traditional office environment. At GreenBuckett, we believe that work does not need to be done in a specific place to be executed successfully.
- We think of it this way – Instead of commuting to an office each day to work from a designated desk, remote employees can execute their projects and surpass their goals wherever they please. People have the flexibility to design their days so that their professional and personal lives can be experienced to their fullest potential and coexist peacefully.
What you will do:
- Development of responsive Website and Mobile App projects
- Building WordPress themes from scratch
- Working with Cross-Platform Mobile App Development Tools to build Mobile apps for various platforms
- Customization and contribution to open source projects
- Provides technical requirements/specifications for simple to complex projects. Complex projects may include multiple business lines, technologies, and infrastructures.
- Working independently as well as within a team, taking a project from concept to completion.
- Working on more than one project and having to manage your own deadlines.
Those who should apply:
- If you’re enthusiastic, outstanding fresh graduate or youth Corper (with or without a PPA) and looking for a unique opportunity to attain your full potential
- If you live in Abuja, but believes in the idea of remote work, and confortable working with team members remotely
- If you have right attitude, behavior and knack for breaking new grounds?
- If you desire an opportunity within the ICT services and Telecom sector to build uncommon skills and competencies that will set you apart in the world of work?
Skills you need to do it:
- Good knowledge of Woocommerce
- Eye for design and/or visual design capabilities.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics for mobile apps.
- Experience with social media integration (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn).
- A hard worker with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Strong knowledge of any Cross-Platform Mobile App Development Tools e.g Apache Cordova, Adobe PhoneGap, or Ionic Framework
- Leveraging APIs/Web Services and content of all types (SOAP, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience developing WordPress themes from scratch:
- WordPress theme development
- Responsive frameworks e.g. Bootstrap
Qualities you must have as a remote employee:
- Collaboration Skills – Ability to work with Team remotely using collaborative tools
- You’re always motivated by something larger than you
- You’re a Self-Starter, Independent and Self-Motivated
- You’re very Reliable
- Good Communications skill – Ability to communicate quickly, directly and on topic. (Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.)
- Organized and able to prioritize to meet deadline always
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 25th January, 2019.