Career Recruitment – Jobs Vacancy Fun Science World Limited Latest Vacancies [2 Positions] – Nigeria 2018
Job vacancy Nigeria: Jobs Vacancy Fun Science World Limited Latest Vacancies [2 Positions] – Nigeria 2018
Job Description: Today Work Nigeria
Fun Science World Limited – Our mission is to spark the imagination and curiosity of children everywhere. We do this by providing them with fun, interactive and educational activities that instill a clearer understanding of science and how it affects the world around us. With over 28 years of experience, we are the experts in spectacular science. We currently offer activities at schools, Fun Parks and camps in over 280 locations and 35 countries around the world.
We are currently seeking applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrator
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes;
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation;
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Recruiting, training and supervising junior staff and delegating work as required;
- Manipulating statistical data;
- Arranging both in-house and external events.
- Managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing;
- Devising and maintaining office systems;
- Booking rooms and conference facilities;
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
Job Title: Accountant
- Analyze and investigate annual and monthly financial accounts;
- Negotiating business terms with clients and associated organisations;
- Ensure compliance with taxation legislation.
- Undertaking financial administration;
- Prepare reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements;
- Liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients;
- Administering payrolls;
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis;controlling income and expenditure;
- Develope and managing financial systems/policies;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 17th December, 2018.