Jobs Vacancy Fintech Associates Limited Current Opportunity – Nigeria 2018
Career Recruitment – Jobs Vacancy Fintech Associates Limited Current Opportunity – Nigeria 2018
Job vacancy Nigeria: Jobs Vacancy Fintech Associates Limited Current Opportunity – Nigeria 2018
Job Description: Today Work Nigeria
Fintech Associates Limited (Fintech) is a financial and technology solutions service provider that promotes financial technology solutions in collaboration with partners, and delivers optimization technologies across service platforms.
In order to fill gaps that exist, we wish to engage top talents into our team, on full time, to the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Code: FAL -01
- Oversee the operations of the 3 core business focus of the company i.e. Product Marketing, Incubation and Knowledge events (and any other lines that may be added from time to time)
- Budgeting and budget management and implementation
- Directly responsible for organization’s bottom-line and ensuring organization’s profitability
- Development of business Objectives, Key Results and Key Performance Indicators and tracking and implementation of corporate strategy.
- A first Degree or equivalent in Engineering, ICT or Finance. A Master’s in Strategy, Management, finance, and operations will be a plus.
- Professional qualifications or relevant certifications in the field of Financial Technology and Digital Technology is desirable.
Experience and Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including development and presentation of business proposals and reports
- Talent hunting, strong mentoring skills and capacity to develop and get outstanding results from team members.
- Minimum of ten years work experience with proven ability to manage strategically and operationally.
- Indepth knowledge of the financial services as well as financial technology ecosystem
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with all key stakeholders
- Profit and Loss mind-set and understanding of how all business processes affect the bottom-line
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send soft copy of their Application with Resume – specifying position applied for, to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 2nd July, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.