Jobs Vacancy Finance and Administrative Manager at Fordeo Foods Nigeria 2019
Career Recruitment – Jobs Vacancy Finance and Administrative Manager at Fordeo Foods Nigeria 2019
Job vacancy Nigeria: Jobs Vacancy Finance and Administrative Manager at Fordeo Foods Nigeria 2019
Job Description: Today Work Nigeria
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Manager
- He/She acts as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock,
- preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
- He/She will prepare and circulate monthly company account showing revenue, expenditure and profit.
- He/She will liaise with company auditor to prepare annual audited financial
- statements and undertake all corporate fillings.
- He/She will liaise with company secretary to prepare and circulate calls and minutes of board meetings.
- The position will report/work directly to/with only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- He/She must be extremely detailed, with a good thought process in office administration, finance, accounting, use of accounting software and MS Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- He/She must be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Manage the day-to-day personnel, financial and administrative resources of the office.
- Undertake missions to field locations to review administrative and financial arrangements and make appropriate recommendations as required.
- Coordinate training and capacity-building activities of staff in administrative related areas.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Develop and update office policies as needed.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Organize and schedule in-house and external events.
- Develop internal accounting system.
- Prepare and circulate monthly accounts showing revenue, expenditure and profit.
- Liaise with company external auditor to prepare annual audited financial statements.
- Liaise with company secretary to prepare and circulate calls and minutes of board meetings.
- Undertake all annual corporate fillings – tax returns, NSITF, ITF, NAFDAC, SON, Pensions etc.
- Education: University Degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Public or Business, Administration, or related field OR university degree in another field combined with a professional qualification in accounting or finance.
- Job experience: Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
- Languages: Excellent knowledge of English.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills, as performance monitoring will be done every quarter.
- Excellent computer skills.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a One page Letter of Motivation and a very well detailed CV to: [email protected]