Jobs Vacancy Cinqtech Nigeria Limited New Position Available – Apply Now! – Nigeria 2018
Career Recruitment – Jobs Vacancy Cinqtech Nigeria Limited New Position Available – Apply Now! – Nigeria 2018
Job vacancy Nigeria: Jobs Vacancy Cinqtech Nigeria Limited New Position Available – Apply Now! – Nigeria 2018
Job Description: Today Work Nigeria
Cinqtech Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company established to render professional services to our clients with the aim of adding value to their business making use of our global outreach.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Coordinator
- Responsible for all marketing and sales strategy, processes, resources and activities to boost revenue, profitability and customer base of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzing trends and results: establishing pricing strategies
- Recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand
- Customer Acceptance and Invoicing and Payments
- Process from bidding to payment, analyzing market strategies, etcetera
- Liaise with relevant units in executing cross functional projects
- Supervises and approve output of all team members.
- Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Achieves marketing and sales operational targets and contributes marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans, as well as new service development and existing service enhancement
- Responsible for bidding processes with support from Technical and Finance functions
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for products;
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years work experience in sales and marketing with preference in Welding & Fabrication environment.
- Required Certification(s): relevant professional certifications.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude:
- Strong marketing skills
- Business sense and strategic thinking approach
- Knowledge of Welding processes and consumables.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 18th December, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.