Jobs Vacancy Beacongate Limited Recent Vacancies [2 Positions] – Nigeria 2019
Career Recruitment – Jobs Vacancy Beacongate Limited Recent Vacancies [2 Positions] – Nigeria 2019
Job vacancy Nigeria: Jobs Vacancy Beacongate Limited Recent Vacancies [2 Positions] – Nigeria 2019
Job Description: Today Work Nigeria
Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Secretary
Reports to: Managing Director or as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and information.
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Act as a support for all other departments.
- Greet, welcome guests and answer questions and address complaints.
- Perform bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties and update appointment calendars and schedule follow-up appointments.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- HND or University Degree in Secretarial Studies, Admin or any related Degree
- Minimal experience as a Secretary/PA/Administrative Functions or no experience at all.
- Ability to make use of computer in-depth
- Ability to make use of Microsoft office, Excel, Power point and other computer related software.
- Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
- Teamworking skills
- Organisation and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Multitasking skills
- Negotiation skills
- Tact, discretion and diplomacy
- The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it.
- The ability to use standard software packages (eg Microsoft Office).
Other work place skills:
- Professionalism:Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under
- pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Teamwork:Play a key team player role and set & example to team and others contributing to the success of achieving a shared goal.
- Commitment:Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company and the team.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings on time.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources;
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate
- judgment; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Productivity:Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity; works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight.
N50,000.00 – N60,000.00 /month.
Job Title: Female Sales Representative
- The Ideal candidate should be able to handle product inquiries of clients, listen to customer concerns and address productrelated issues.
- She must be able to use computer efficiently
- Must reside in close proximity to Lekki Phase 1 or its environs
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service to walkin customers and telephone inquiries
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Ready to work in a target driven environment as Salary is a combination of base pay and commission.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be energetic and sharp
- Can communicate fluently in English
- Minimum of OND/HND
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th January, 2019.