Redeemer’s University is an award-winning teaching and research institution with well-equipped and functional facilities across disciplines, particularly, in Humanities, Social and Management Sciences and Natural Sciences. The hosting of the World Bank sponsored African Centre of Excellence for Genomics of Infectious Diseases (ACEGID) attests to the overall standard of the university. Recently, the University relocated to its permanent site at Ede, Osun State.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Location: Osun State
- Operate computer to centre and manage data from source documents.
- Retrieve data and process as and when due.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mails.
- Prepare documents and manage the supervisor’s diaries for meetings and other formal activities.
- Maintenance of office furniture’s and fittings.
- Taking stock of necessary items needed for the use of office.
- And other assigned duties
- Organization, Typing, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Decision Making, Independence, Analyzing Information, Results Driven and Energetic.
- Candidate must possess at least WASC/GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO with at least 5 Credit passes to include English and Mathematics.
- Computer Literacy is a must.
- Experience in general office administration will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online