Feb 2018 Farm Manager Latest Job at an Indigenous Food and Agribusiness Company Nigeria
Feb 2018 Farm Manager Current Job at an Indigenous Food and Agribusiness Company Nigeria
Feb 2018 Farm Manager Job Vacancy at an Indigenous Food and Agribusiness Company Nigeria
An indigenous food and agribusiness company, requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Manager
- B.Sc Agriculture, Agronomy, Crop Science or any related field and with a minimum of 10 year’s experience in Crop Farming and Greenhouse Management.
- Adequate knowledge of relevant Agriculture software
- Must have a strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Excellent farm management best practice skills to ensure profitability and steady growth of the business.
- Optimal knowledge of key performance areas related to agribusiness. These include soil management, disease control, seed and fertilizer and weed control.
- Outstanding maintenance culture of all farm equipment
- Sound managerial skills to manage human resources for optimal performance.
- Must be a self-starter.
Highly attractive, based on experience.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com