- Experience year(s)
- Location Lagos
Our vision is a Networked Society, where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. At Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone and everything,. Because by being connected, people can take active part in the emerging global collaboration that is the Networked Society.
Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators. With more than 110,000 professionals, and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. Our services, software and infrastructure – especially in mobility, broadband and the cloud – are enabling the communications industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve their users’ experience and capture new opportunities. It is our job to take the lead in enabling this, and we are shaping our decisions around that. By enabling the Networked Society, we make a real difference to people’s lives, and the world we live in.
Contract Manager: Nigeria
Req ID: 105503
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Industry experts developing commercial strategies & executing them through (1) creation and positioning of commercial value;(2) improvement in terms & conditions from a commercial, legal perspective; & (3) creation & protection of up-sell opportunities; Risk Management across the contractual lifecycle; Monitoring & working with the Core 3, for improved financial (margins, cash, working capital & upsell) performance of contracts, from the prior SDP baseline; Ensuring governance, through adherence to Sales Directives & applicable RSI & obtaining requisite approvals; Relationship management for enduring customer relationships & satisfaction, both internally & externally.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Drive the creation of the commercial strategy
- Ensure conversion of the commercial strategy, into the proposal
- Drive the drafting, negotiation and finalization of the contract
- Ensure Contract Sign off and Handover
- Develop & drive the planning and execution of Contract Governance Preparation & its Execution
- Ensure Contract Completion Verification
- Drive Contract Finalization & closure
- Drive Contract management excellence
- Problem Solving & Strategic Thinking
- Creative & Analytical Skills
- Change Management Skills
- Leadership & Managerial Skills
- Negotiation & Argumentation
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Risk Analysis & Management skills
- Cultural Awareness
- Customer & Market Insight
- Knowledge Sharing (Tools & Methods)
- Planning & Organizing Skills
- Result Oriented
- Sales & Business Development Skills
- Team Work & Collaboration
- Drafting Skills
- Commercial & Financial Understanding
- Legal & Regulatory Understanding
- Commercial Thinking
- Formulating Strategies & Concepts
- Persuading & Influencing
- Creating & Innovating
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Relevant degree required Minimum 5 years in a similar role within a multinational company
- Demonstrated negotiation skills and experience
- Exposure and experience in directly supporting customer engagements and sales efforts
- Relevant certification (IACCM or similar) mandatory
- English (verbal and written) language skills preferred
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Nigeria (NG) || Lagos || Lagos || SharedServ