2019 Jobs Vacancy Account officer Nigeria
Career Recruitment – 2019 Jobs Vacancy Account officer Nigeria
Employment Opportunity Nigeria: 2019 Jobs Vacancy Account officer Nigeria
Job Description : Today Work Nigeria
1. Extreme Trustworthiness/ Integrity
2. Excellent Leadership quality.
3. Should have a bachelor’s degree or HND in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper in any Management Courses preferably Finance or Accounting.
4. Proven 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Personnel.
5. An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
6. Should possess excellent budget and appropriation skills with practical references to past jobs.
7. Should possess excellent relationship management skills with practical references to past successes.
8. Should have the ability to communicate professionally and intelligently in a polite manner.
1. Managing the accounting records of all the branches.
2. Oversee budgeting and resource management of the company and ensure profitability.
3. Ensure all branches are financially stable within the resource of each branch.
4. Process request and needs of each branch based on realistic financial capacity of a company.
5. Prepare quarterly financial report of the company and each branch.
6. Make financial management recommendations to ensure profitability to MD/CEO.
7. Manage expenses of the company in the most sustainable way.
8. Attend to tax responsibilities of the company.
9. Oversee all activities of the relationship officer of each branch as relationship manager.