Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Product Manager Nigeria
Employment Opportunity Nigeria: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Product Manager Nigeria
Job Description : Today Work Nigeria
Fadac Resources – Our client, a leading player in the electronics and home appliances industry in Nigeria. Specializes in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands with branches nationwide.
- We are in need of an experienced Product Manager who will be responsible for harmonizing, implementing and controlling the development of the marketing plan by product or group of products, in accordance with the guidelines for execution of brand portfolio.
- Develop and design innovative promotional campaigns and ensure all business activities comply with relevant, act, legal demands and ethical standards.
- Establish and sustain the products’ competitive edge. Analyze market and sales trends to gauge their effectiveness and optimize regional/national resource allocation.
- Formulate strategic, marketing and tactical plans for on-going and future product launches and ensure their implementation to achieve sales, profitability and market share targets.
- Key account management by monthly visits to evaluate the effectiveness of the process, campaigns and to build rapport.
- Active participation in lectures, seminars, symposiums, etc. to enhance product and organization image.
- Liaise and coordinate with various internal support functions and external agencies to ensure appropriate inventory management.
- Provide marketing and competitive knowledge of products to the field force.
- Answer all queries of internal/external customers as a product champion.
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- BSc in any related field
- Fluent spoken and written English
- About 3 years of experience in Product Management in the Electronic industry. Sales experience majorly in Electronics.
- In-depth understanding of the Electronic sector Proven track record of delivering business result and managing a profitable brand
- Proven track record of established strong networks within the aforementioned sector
- Supply Chain knowledge
- Ability to analyze and predict market trends
- Experience in working with and managing a team
- Proficiency in customer relation and communication skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552784 to apply for this job .