Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Logistics/Procurement Assistant Nigeria
Employment Opportunity Nigeria: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Logistics/Procurement Assistant Nigeria
Job Description : Today Work Nigeria
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socioeconomic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Northeast Nigeria is currently, facing a growing humanitarian crisis with a vast number of Internally Displaced Persons in need of emergency assistance. These IDPs are living among host communities, lacking access to livelihoods and resources, ultimately leading to unprecedented levels of malnutrition and food insecurity. AHNI has been working in Nigeria for over 9 years and is now expanding activities in Borno state to respond to the IDP crisis. FHI 360/AHNi is expanding its expertise by responding to this humanitarian crisis through integrated, Health and Protection interventions. To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
- Logistics/Procurement Assistant under operational supervision from the Program Officer will assist in the planning and implementation of systems and policies that guide all operations related to procuring supplies and services (in accordance with AHNi policy) in support of the state office and on the projects.
S/he will also assist in managing grants and contracting functions.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- BS/BA degree in relevant field with 3 – 5 years of relevant procurement experience.
- Or MS/MA degree in relevant field with 1 – 3 years relevant procurement experience.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
- Familiarity with donor-funded procurement rules and regulations (experience with USAID procurement a plus).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Only applications sent electronically (by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550143 to apply for this job .