Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Legal Officer (NYSC Intern) Nigeria
Employment Opportunity Nigeria: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Legal Officer (NYSC Intern) Nigeria
Job Description : Today Work Nigeria
Fadac Resources – Our client, a reputable Law firm located in Oregun, is currently recruiting interns in the law field, to fill the position above.
- Legal interns will work directly with the Executive Director. Interns will gain experience by
- Assisting in drafting of pleadings, briefs, demand letters, and insurance appeals
- Conducting client intake and meeting with clients
- Researching legal questions and drafting memoranda for existing and potential cases
- Researching and drafting policy advocacy documents
- Researching and drafting materials for public education
- Compiling legal information and referral resources.
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- The legal internship is open to law students who are currently serving or are awaiting service.
- Must have been called to the bar
- Must not be more than 25 years old
- The highest levels of initiative, creativity, and good judgment
- Excellent research, writing, analytical and communication skills
- Well-organized, self-directed, and able to complete multiple tasks in a timely and efficient manner
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/550257 to apply for this job .