Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Administrative Assistant Nigeria
Employment Opportunity Nigeria: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Administrative Assistant Nigeria
Job Description : Today Work Nigeria
Bincom is a fast growing ICT solution and consulting firm focused on the best use of technology (old, new, emerging, and future) to solve client issues. We are focused on a global market but are headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
- This is a short-term internship ( 6 months – 1-year contract) position which may translate to a full-time role based on performance. Suitable for industrial attachment (minimum 6 months), NYSC and Fresh Graduates.
The person will:
- Assist in the operations of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, Ms word and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Accuracy / attention to detail.
- Experience, Skills & Personal Competencies.
- Time Management Skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/552786 to apply for this job .